Laser Treatment Options
At Innovative Wellness Center, we offer a variety of beauty enhancement treatments, customized to all of your aesthetic needs. Whether you’re looking for firmer skin or fuller lips, our team members are at your service providing the safest procedures and implementing the latest technologies in the market. Therefore, we proudly introduce our newest laser, the Spectrum, which is the next level laser therapy you will not want to miss!
1) Diode Laser Hair Removal: The Spectrum is ideal for laser hair removal with a large spot size, a hertz rate capable of up to ten pulses per second, and built-in contact cooling.
2) Intense Pulsed Light Treatment: The intense pulsed light (IPL) has four filters that technicians can utilize for various non-abrasive procedures, including acne reduction, vascular and pigmented lesions removal, and hair reduction.
3) Q-Switched Yag/KTP | Tattoo Removal: The Q-switched Yag laser uses dual wavelengths (1064nm/532nm) to remove a vast range of tattoo pigments.
4) Long Pulsed Yag | Vascular Reduction: The Long-Pulsed Yag laser reduces vascular lesions, commonly known as spider veins, by using energy to heat, damage, and collapse targeted blood vessels. This may also be utilized to remove different types of vascular lesions, including cherry angioma.
5) Erbium Yag | Skin Resurfacing: Erbium is a skin resurfacing procedure for the face, neck, chest, and hands to eliminate surface pigmentation and minimize mild to moderate fine lines and wrinkles. The Erbium treatment requires minimal downtime but helps patients achieve dramatic results.