Direct Primary Care (DCP) Service is Next Generation Health Care
- I consider this to be a bonus to your health care insurance. The AAA of Health Care!
- Direct Primary care is a Fee for service option that does NOT require use of health insurance!
- Health care coverage can still be use for medications, labs, testing's, consults...
- DPC will allow you to pay a flat fee that covers your office visits and onsite testing.
- If you have the premium plan specific medications & routine labs are included.
*****Just like car insurance, you have coverage BUT you utilize AAA - JUST IN CASE & for convenience!
*****NO CO-PAYS!! NO DEDUCTIBLES!!
Remember: Direct Primary Care does not replace your insurance, rather it is an addition to
your insurance. In fact your appointments can be the same or next day, Labs can be drawn on
site, pharmacy will work to provide you medications at a much more reasonable price.
Ages 0 to 17: $28
Ages 18 and up: $74
Single Parent & 1 Child: $75
Ages 0 to 17 :$46
Ages 18 and up: $137
Call and see how we can help you save on premiums
Special Rates for Students
Full Time Student 19-26: $32
*Call For Details
$22 per Individual